Small companies make up 71% of all data breaches, and 95% of them are caused by human error. Protect yourself!Read More
Notifiable Data Breach Scheme
Security and Network Audits
A comprehensive review of your internal and external security should be completed annually or after significant change. A test restore of your system should be included to ensure your data is safe.
Get a security audit
Web Site Security
WordPress has made it easy for anybody to have a dynamic and beautiful web site. However this has made it a huge security target. If your website is important it requires backing up, securing and regular maintenance.
Secure your site today
From Anti-Virus to Zero-Day attacks, security is not a product it’s a process. Our layers of security keep you safe from modern threats.
Health IT provide a layered approach to security which includes:
1. People Security (Training, common sense)
2. Physical Security (Server accessibility, screen locks etc.)
3. Network Security (Managed Firewall, Spam protection)
4. Endpoint Security (Managed Anti-virus, anti-spyware)
5. Application Security (Appropriate permissions, Principle of least privilege)
6. Data Security (Backup and Disaster Recovery)